Feb 22, 2011

Book Bargain Hunting : Al Capone Does My Shirts and A Trivia Book


A week would not pass without me buying a book, though I only buy books that are on sale. I’m restraining myself to buy brand new books nowadays cause I still have a lot in my TBR pile and I’m saving up for the Book Fair come September (hopefully..), that would be a major major splurge. ;)


Last Sunday I went to Booksale and my first stop is in the Hardbound section (as much as possible I want my books in hardbound, they looked nice in shelves) I only saw two books that catches my fancy Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko P70 and So You Think You're Good At Trivia by Patrick Downs and Debra Weiss (it was in PB only) but I bought it anyway for P80, I’m into the look out now for some more trivia books, did I mention that I also am a puzzle junkie? I already have a couple of puzzle books not the ordinary Sudoku type puzzle, but more of the brain bending puzzles.  I will feature them here next time.

Till next book bargain hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book Quote Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us ...